Sunday, October 24, 2010

Product Review: Gazelle Edge

          From time to time, I will post reviews on my Blog of products that will help you attain your health and fitness goals.   Today I want to tell you about a piece of exercise equipment that has seriously changed the health of my clients. The best thing about this machine is the level of convenience it provides at such a low cost.

          Anyone who has read my book or worked with me as a private client knows just how important cardiovascular exercise is to losing weight.  It truly needs to become a part of your daily routine.  Going to the gym is great, but I can’t say I’ve seen it work long term.  In my 15 years of helping people lose weight, I have run across exactly 1 person who was able to get to the gym on something even close to a daily basis.  You need to make your cardio sessions easy to accomplish.  One of the best ways to do so is to have a piece of equipment in your home.

          Enter the Gazelle Edge.  This is a glider (similar to an elliptical trainer) sold on Amazon.com and I can’t say enough about it.
     #1) It is low impact and very easy on the joints.
     #2) It is light and portable.  It folds up for easy storage against a wall or under your bed.
     #3) It is inexpensive.  You can get it from Amazon.com for under $100 with free shipping!
     #4) It totally works.  I can’t tell you how many of my clients have lost serious weight using nothing more than this for their cardio.  Mind you they are also following my diet and hitting the weights regularly! 
    #5) I have been using one myself for years and love it!

          If you order it from Amazon.com, it comes fast and you put it together yourself in about 15 minutes.  Put it in front of the TV and do your cardio while you are watching the news or your favorite show (A Tivo or DVR makes this even more convenient).  You can chat on the phone while on the Gazelle Edge and when your balance gets really good, you can even read while on it.  The Gazelle Edge, along with some free weights, completely eliminates the need and expense of joining a gym.

          The Gazelle Edge is a great product, for a great price that will make it easier on you to lose weight and improve your health.  What more could you ask for?

Click Here To Learn More About The Gazelle Edge

No comments: